Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Interviewee

I went to an interview that was set at 930 am. The interview being in Makati, I left the house uber-early not wanting to have to use the old and worn: "I'm so sorry to be late. Traffic was so bad". I was there at 9 am, announced myself and waited. At 930, the receptionist didn't even call the person I was meeting. At 945, I was peeved. Then they told me if I minded waiting for another 5-15 minutes. I hate rhetorical questions! Of course I minded but it's not like I could come out and say that.

I waited but I was pissed.

Then I was interviewed. I forgot about having had to wait. (I actually didn't, but that's not what's important) Now I'm in a conundrum.

2 comments:

Mommy Malditta said...

I wonder where this interview is....

By the way, things are okay at TTech Bacoor. I'm happy so far.

I'm happy I'm doing what I want to do ever since.

LL said...

Hehehe...I'll tell you when I'm not confused anymore.

I'm really glad that you're happy. Basta wag papaapi ha. :)