Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Travelling Shoes On

I had to search online for possible teambuilding venues. In my research I found instead places I wish I had time and resources to visit. The Philippines is a wonderful country and very, very beautiful. I will make sure we, Adrian and I, get to see as much of it as possible.

I just know where our money is going to.

Places I should...would visit:
1. Hundred Islands, Alaminos City
- So sue me, but I've never been there. I bet it'll be a hoot to literally island hop.

2. Sagada
- As long as I don't have to go through caves, I'm fine. I'm just going to enjoy the cold and visit my friend Krish.

3. Blue Lagoon, Pagudpod, Ilocos Norte
- I'm sure the LONG drive will be worth it.

4. Unica Flora Lucban, Quezon
- Just because I heard it's un unknown place but a must see.

5. Sitio de Amor San Pablo, Laguna
- I saw pictures on the net and it's beautiful. If ever I dare to go camping, I'd do it there.

6. Bohol
- Chocolate Hills and the tarsier: who can go wrong with that?

I'm adding to this list. Let me just surf the net some more.

Maybe, I'd get lucky and actually find a teambuilding venue too.

No comments: