Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Late Christmas Wish List

It was truly a busy, busy holiday season for us. Parties left and right, meeting up with old friends, attending weddings. We had a blast! Albeit, my husband and I are both still coughing like crazy.

I'm a little hung-over from Christmas. It went by so fast. My loot for this year was great especially with a foot spa thingamajig from Adrian and the coolest little sewing machine from my in-laws.

But I never got to publish my Christmas Wish List and as late as it is, I will still post. It's never too early for my birthday anyway. Weeee...

1. Sabine's Notebook by Nick Bantock
2. The Golden Mean by Nick bantock
3. The Gryphon by Nick Bantock
4. Alexandria by Nick Bantock
5. The Morning Star by Nick Bantock
6. The Inheritance Cycle Trilogy - Eragon, Elpest and Brisingr
7. The Tales of The Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling
8. The Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer
9. The Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer
10. The Seventh Dwarf by Eoin Colfer
11. The Wish List by Eoin Colfer
12. Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

I hate reading, don't you think? Hehehe...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Happy 2009!

No comments: